Monday, October 22, 2012

Wallpaper Samples!

Here are a few things I made with some cool wallpaper samples from SCRAP DC:




I decorated our door (patchwork style because samples are smallish and I can't decide anyways). I used wall putty to hang em up because we live in an apartment, so this is a good solution to personalizing a place that's temporary.


           

Here's a coupon/menu holder thing. I thought the rooster pattern was awesome for cheesy cliche kitchen decor but then I had an urge to make it functional in some way.





And a card holder! Those pesky rewards cards shall hog my wallet no more. There are tons of tutorials for this online (you can just google 'origami card holder', I saw one on youtube as well).




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.
    Keep on continuing with this.
    get free ringtones

    ReplyDelete